Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

The flying carpet my narrative writing


The day I saw something but couldn't see it from far distance.
As I was walking I can see the beautiful sky as it is pasting by saying hello and telling me to shine.As I was walking I could see something flying in the sky I through that it was a plane but when it came close It was a flying carpet.


As I was talking to the flying carpet I thought that I was talking to a wall but I wasn't I was talking to a carpet that could fly and see things what I can see telling thinks that I was thinking and telling was his favourites ice cream. As James got on the flying carpet I felt like I was on top of the sky tower.

As The flying carpet was flying I told the carpet to drop me off back home and he did. As he drop me back home I said bye and come back tomorrow. As I went inside to go to sleep I was dreaming about the flying carpet I thought that it was going to die but it was just a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment